Macro Monday

| Monday, December 13, 2010 | |
My mom showed me this blog hop and I like taking pictures so I am going to hop along!! I am twelve years old and usually use an Olympus camera but today I used a Canon Powershot SDX1100 IS. It was fun because my mom and I spent time while my brother was asleep. I don't get much time with mommy cause my brother always needs her.  Here is my entry for Macro Monday. I hope you enjoy them.




I wanted to capture the
lines on his hand. I did it!!!! Yeah!!!

My brother's Snow Bird 






Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

Unknown Says:
December 13, 2010 at 5:45 AM

Great pictures sweetheart!! I love you

Jan n Jer Says:
December 13, 2010 at 6:42 AM

Those are great photos, you have a good eye for detail. Welcome to the blogosphere! I have a grand daughter your age and she is a guest on my blog from time to time. She also loves to take pictures, we call her nature girl!

Anonymous Says:
December 13, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Very sweet images!

Nicolette Says:
December 13, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Great photos... I love the ones of your brothers snow bird... particularly the one with the upturned beak...

Unknown Says:
December 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Oh I love your brother's snowbird! You did great! That hand shot is very nice! The funny thing is that I took a shot of the seam in my jeans this week too, lol. :)

Anonymous Says:
December 14, 2010 at 8:23 AM

Great macros.

Krystal Says:
December 25, 2010 at 1:26 PM

thank you people

Post a Comment