My Bio-dad

| Wednesday, January 19, 2011 | |
Well it has been 6 or 7 years sense I saw my father. But
I do not really care because I have someone who is Bacicly my dad. His name is Brad.
          He is way nicer than Anthony James Jones. You know I dont even think that Anthony remembers me. But I have been talking to his wife Stacie. I am hoping  I will get to see or get in touch with my 2 sisters Katie and Gabby.
          I miss them so much. in the first photo i am the blonde. The girl who is looking at my cake is my sis Katie.  I miss her. Well that is my blog. Tune in later for more blogs.

2 comments:

Unknown Says:
January 20, 2011 at 3:00 AM

Hang in there sweetie. I know this is tough and I want you to know that I am here to talk. I do want you to remember that forgiveness, while it is very hard to have is very important as well.

Anonymous Says:
January 20, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Sounds like there are some positive things to look forward to. :0) Hugs.

Post a Comment